Long Billet reheating furnace is an efficient, energy-saving, and environmentally friendly billet heating equipment. Its working principle is to use high-frequency electromagnetic induction heating technology to guide the electromagnetic field onto the steel billet, generate current and form eddy currents inside the billet, thereby generating heat for the purpose of heating. The operation steps of the long billet induction heating system are as follows:
1. Place the long steel billet to be heated on the billet conveyor and send it into the preheating furnace.
2. Turn on the power supply and water cooling equipment of the preheating furnace, and start the preheating furnace.
3. Set the heating temperature, insulation time, and various parameters of the preheating furnace, and adjust them according to the properties and needs of the steel billet.
4. Turn on the corresponding number of sensors in the Long billet induction heating equipment to guide high-frequency electromagnetic fields onto the steel billet, and conduct induction heating on the steel billet.
5. After the steel billet is heated to the set temperature, it enters the insulation stage to ensure the stability of the steel billet temperature.
6. When the predetermined time arrives, automatically turn off the power supply of the sensor and preheating furnace.
7. Remove the heat treated steel billet from the preheating furnace and send it to the subsequent treatment process.
8. Turn off the preheating furnace, power supply, and water cooling equipment to complete the operation.
Our company also has many other machines: steel bar hardening and tempering production line 、Steel ball induction forging furnace 、steel tube induction preheating furnace 、medium frequency furnace 、steel billet induction reheating furnace 、metal heating forging furnace 、square billet heating furnace and so on.
Welcome to call to inquire about the steel billet reheating furnace.
Overseas manager: Tom Wang
Phone: 0086-13303078975(whatsapp, wechat,line)
Specialist of bar heat treatment furnace in China; Glad to be your business partner in induction heating field.
Post time: 05-19-2023