The purpose of heat treatment after welding seam
The purpose of heat treatment after welding seam can be summarized as follows:
(1) to eliminate and reduce the welding stress;
(2) avoid welding structure crack (such as hot crack, cold crack, etc.);
(3) improve the plasticity and toughness of the welded joint zone;
(4) the mechanical properties of the loss due to cold work and aging.
It is worth noting that the following conditions should also be carried out after welding heat treatment:
(1) butt joints of the flange rings made of plates or profiles shall be treated by heat treatment after welding.
(2) section of flange thickness greater than 76mm carbon steel or low alloy steel flange; welded integral flanges; flanges, forged should normalizing or completely annealing heat treatment.
(3) when the resistance to stress corrosion requirements, carbon steel low alloy steel heat exchanger tube section and at least 150mm straight pipe section should be to eliminate stress heat treatment.
(4) in addition to the stainless steel, the splicing board should be used to eliminate stress and heat treatment.
(5) the expansion joints of the cold made ferrite steel must be eliminated by the stress heat treatment.
(6) of carbon steel and low alloy steel is welded with a pass partition of the tube box and floating head and the tube box lateral open hole more than 1 / 3 of the cylinder diameter of tube box should be in welding after eliminating stress of heat treatment, equipment flange sealing surface should be machined after heat treatment.
please visit our website www.hy-inductionheating.com or email our email box :email@example.com to get more information about the heat treatment after welding seam.
Post time: 05-12-2016