Safety operation rules for Intelligent medium frequency induction heating furnace:
1. Before opening the furnace, check whether the electrical equipment, water cooling system and sensor copper pipe are in good condition or not.
2. The melting loss of the furnace exceeds the regulation and shall be repaired in time. It is strictly forbidden to conduct smelting in the crucible with too deep penetration.
3. The power transmission and opening furnace shall be in charge of special personnel. It is forbidden to contact the sensor and the cable after power transmission. The shift shall not leave the position without authorization, and pay attention to the external conditions of the sensor and the crucible.
4. When charging, it is necessary to check the presence or absence of inflammable and explosive harmful substances in the furnace charge. If it is to be removed in time, it is strictly forbidden to directly add cold materials and wet materials to the molten steel. After the molten liquid is filled to the upper part, it is strictly prohibited to add the bulk material to prevent the junction cover.
5. Iron chips and iron oxide are not allowed to be mixed in the furnace and the crucible, and the crucible must be dense.
6. The pouring site and the pit in the front of the furnace should be free of obstacles and no water, so as to prevent the molten steel from falling to the ground.
7. The molten steel is not allowed to be filled, and when the hand ladle is cast, the two persons shall be in accordance with the agreement, the walking shall be smooth, the emergency stop is not allowed, and after the pouring, the remaining steel shall be poured into the designated place, and it is strictly forbidden to reverse.
8. The intermediate-frequency generator room shall be kept clean. It is forbidden to bring inflammable and explosive articles and other sundries into the room. Smoking is prohibited in the room.
Overseas manager: Tom Wang
Phone: 0086-13303078975(whatsapp, wechat,line)
Specialist of bar heat treatment furnace in China; Glad to be your business partner in induction heating field.
Post time: 06-14-2019