The steel ball hot rolling equipment developed and manufactured by Hebei Forever Electromechanical Co., Ltd. has a power range of 500KW to 5500KW and can be used for rolling 25-125 steel balls. The Siemens PLC control system can store, query, and print process parameters of various specifications.
The design of steel ball hot rolling equipment has the following characteristics:
1. The steel ball hot rolling equipment adopts a network type induction heating power supply control, which has low power consumption and high production efficiency;
2. Simple adjustment and easy operation;
3. Secure locking and high stability;
4. The guide plate replacement is simple, fast, and efficient. Provide assurance for the stable, efficient, and high-quality operation of induction heating equipment for hot rolling of steel balls.
5. Automatic control of heat treatment quenching temperature to ensure quenching quality;
6. The automatic fast rewind function of the roller ensures that the roller is not damaged during rolling;
7. Automatic feeding function to improve yield.
8. The steel balls produced by the induction heating equipment for steel balls have a beautiful appearance, high hardness, and low damage rate.
The steel balls produced by Forever Electromechanical’s steel ball hot rolling equipment and steel ball rolling equipment have precise dimensions, rounded geometric shapes, high hardness, good mechanical properties, and excellent quality of wear resistance, non deformation, and non cracking.
Our company also has many other machines: steel bar hardening and tempering production line 、Steel ball induction forging furnace 、steel tube induction preheating furnace 、medium frequency furnace 、steel billet induction reheating furnace 、metal heating forging furnace 、square billet heating furnace and so on.
Welcome to call to inquire about the steel billet reheating furnace.
Overseas manager: Tom Wang
Phone: 0086-13303078975(whatsapp, wechat,line)
Specialist of bar heat treatment furnace in China; Glad to be your business partner in induction heating field.
Post time: 04-27-2023